Factors in Repentance
Types of Forgiveness
Attitudes Towards Repentance
Raba said, When one is led in for Judgment he is asked,
1. Did you deal faithfully [i.e., with integrity]?
2. Did you fix times for learning?
3. Did you engage in procreation?
4. Did you hope for salvation?
5. Did you engage in the dialectics of wisdom?
6. Did you understand one thing from another? (B. Shabbat 30b-31a)
To everyone, an easy fast and G'mar Hatima Tova. And if I have caused harm to pain to you in any manner, I ask for your forgiveness.