- Take a look at Joshua 4:7 (using the King James translation, of course), and you find this: "The waters of Jordan were cut off before the ark when it passed over Jordan."
- Look at Kings 7:4 - "In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zarethan."
- Meanwhile, the Warriors' Stephan Curry is angling to insert himself into the argument. He has a Hebrew tattoo stating, "Love never failed to be." Yes, it's from the New Testament, but Hebrew counts for something.
- Curry, incidentally, comes from the Hebrew word that means "cold." While his shooting was red hot last night, his name means "cold" and the Jordan River is cold, so I suspect Curry would align himself with Jordan in this "who's better" argument.
- Jordan was expert at the pick and roll. In this video, his fans are cheering him on, singing, "Roll, Jordan, Roll!"
When shalom and salaam will be established,
And the Jordan will flow
As a river of peace among us.
Yet to come
Is the day when shalom and salaam
Will be established- The day will come.