- New Year comes; I begin again.
- This year I give to You.
- Help me be better this year.
- Walk through trees; see new light. (as i'm on back deck watching the sunlight through the trees!)
- I'll hold you as we walk. (seeing an elderly woman needing help this afternoon)
- G-d listen. Please hear my prayer.
- Grow. Take risks. Give back. Peace.
- Let me in; I'll come out.
And in Israel too, love has won. The Elijah Interfaith Institute initiated a crowd funding campaign that raised over $17,000 to rebuild the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes in Tabgha. "If in the name of Judaism one could destroy, in the name of Judaism one should also rebuild," said Alon Goshen-Gottstein, an Orthodox rabbi and the founder of the Institute. This is the true Israel. The Israel and the Judaism that responds to hate with love.